Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beef Kofta with Spicy Tomato Sauce

In my world, the best kind of winter meal is the one where it warms up the entire house with a beautiful smell. This is one of those meals. These kofta with spicy tomato sauce had me salivating and feeling completely warm and nourished- and that was before I even ate them.

Wandering Spice is one of my favourite blogs, and seeing as Middle Eastern food is probably my least tried and tested, I find it exciting to see the plethora of amazing new recipes I will be able to work my way through.



Her kofta's certainly warmed me up on a cold winter evening, and I have another batch in the freezer for another evening. The kofta's were beautifully spiced and melt in your mouth, and the spicy tomato sauce had just enough heat. In combination with the yogurt and coriander, it was a gorgeous dish.

The full recipe is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question about my adventures! =)