Monday, April 9, 2012

'Everything' Frittata!


I have decided to call this dish 'Everything' frittata because I have made it three times in the last two weeks and each time I have used different ingredients. The basic egg mix stays the same, but the solid ingredients have changed everytime and have always been yummy and a hit at morning tea's. Its super easy and quick to make also.

Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with grease-proof baking paper. Beat ten eggs in a bowl.

Scatter the baking tray with a combination of these ingredients- pretty much anything works! I have tried roast pumpkin and sweet potato, caramalised onion, danish fetta, asparagus, spinach. cherry tomatoes. But you could also use sausage or bacon or potato.

Pour the egg mix over your scattered solid ingredients and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until slightly browned on top.

Cut into slices and serve hot or cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question about my adventures! =)